- W4A5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Neural Progenitor Cells
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The W4A5 antibody was generated by immunization with Weri-RB-1 cells. It reacts with a subpopulation of mesenchymal stem cells and neural progenitor cells (NPCs). Mesenchymal stem cells or MSCs are originally name as bone marrow stromal cells. They are a population of adult stem cells with a large capacity for self-renewal and multipotency for differentiation into a variety of cell types including osteoblasts, chondrocytes, myocytes, adipocytes, β-pancreatic islets cells and certain neuronal cells. MSCs reside in many tissues, such as bone marrow, placenta, adipose tissue, adult peripheral blood, fetal blood, skin, as well as liver and lung. Besides their plasticity for tissue repair, MSCs also exhibit a powerful immunosuppressive activity and play important role in supporting hematopoiesis. NPCs can give rise to astrocytes, neurons, and oligodendrocytesProduct Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Retinoblastoma cell line (Weri-RB-1 cells)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_940642 (BioLegend Cat. No. 330806)
Subpopulation of mesenchymal stem cells and neural progenitor cells
- Cell Type
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Antigen References
1. Buhring HJ, et al. 2007. Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1106:262.
2. Jackson L, et al. 2007 J. Postgrad. Med. 53:121.
3. Krampera M, et al. 2003 Blood 101:3722.
4. Ball LM, et al. 2007 Blood 110:2764
- Gene ID
- View information about MSC, NPC on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.