- H8R23 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Capillary morphogenesis gene 2 (CMG2)
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
ANTXR2 is a type I transmembrane protein, with an extracellular van Willebrand factor A (vWA) domain, an Ig-like domain, a single transmembrane helix and a cytoplasmic tail. It binds to the toxins of Bacillus anthracis, such as protective antigen (PA), in a divalent cation-dependent manner. Upon binding of the protective antigen (PA), the complex moves to glycosphingolipid-rich lipid rafts and internalized. In the endosomal membrane, the toxin-receptor complex forms a pore, which allows the other components of anthrax toxin to escape to the cytoplasm. It also binds to laminin, and possibly collagen type IV, which may indicate that this receptor involves in the formation of capillaries and maintenance the structure of basement membranes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- HCC827 GR2 cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2876622 (BioLegend Cat. No. 318403)
AB_2876622 (BioLegend Cat. No. 318404)
- Type I transmembrane protein, with an extracellular van Willebrand factor A (vWA) domain, an Ig-like domain, a single transmembrane helix and a cytoplasmic tail. 54kD.
ANTXR2 is expressed on T cell, B cell, dendritic cell, monocytes, and granulocytes.
- The ANTXR2 protein acts as a receptor for the toxin that causes anthrax, allowing the toxin to attach to cells and trigger disease. The ANTXR2 protein is also involved in the formation of capillaries and maintaining the structure of basement membranes.
- Protective antigen (PA), laminin, collagen type IV
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Bacterial proteins and Toxins
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules
- Antigen References
- Burgi J, et al. 2017. Nature Comms. 8:15861
- Scobie H, et al. 2003. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 100:5170
- Gene ID
- 118429 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about ANTXR2 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human ANTXR2||H8R23||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.