- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IFNG, IFG, IFI, interferon gamma, Immune interferon
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|430107||1 Pre-coated Plate||308€|
Human IFN-γ (Immune interferon, Type II interferon, T cell interferon, Macrophage-activating factor (MAF), IFN-γ, IFN-gamma, etc.) is a potent multifunctional cytokine which is secreted primarily by activated NK cells and T cells. Originally characterized based on its anti-viral activities, IFN-γ also exerts anti-proliferative, immunoregulatory, and proinflammatory activities. IFN-γ can upregulate MHC class I and II antigen expression by antigen-presenting cells. Natural IFN-γ is a dimeric protein with subunits of 143 amino acids. IFN-γ is synthesized as a precursor protein of 166 amino acids including a secretory signal sequence of 23 amino acids. The protein is glycosylated.
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ Human IFN-γ ELISA Kit is a sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), in which, a Human IFN-γ specific monoclonal antibody is pre-coated on a 96-well strip-well plate.
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ Human IFN-γ ELISA Kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of Human IFN-γ from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma or other bodily fluids. It is ready-to-use, accurate, and sensitive.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Human IFN-γ Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Human IFN-γ Detection Antibody
- Human IFN-γ Standard
- Avidin-HRP A
- Assay Buffer A
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- Verified Reactivity
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
- 5.6 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 15.6-1,000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should be identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.