- 9E2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NKp46, NCR1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD335, also known as NKp46, is a member of the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family which triggers cytotoxicity in NK cells. CD335 is directly involved in target cell recognition and lysis, and is exclusively expressed on CD3-CD56+ NK cells, suggesting it is a universal marker for NK cells. NKp46, along with NKp30 and NKp44, is referred to as a natural cytoxicity receptor (NCR) and plays a very important role in killing virus-infected tumor cells and MHC-class I-unprotected cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NKp46-Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone 9E2 has been shown to block NK activation through NKp46.6
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2562310 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331925)
AB_2563855 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331926)
- Type I membrane glycoprotein (46 kD)
Expressed on resting and activated NK cells
- Cell Type
- NK cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Mandelboim O and Porgador A. 2001. Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol. 33:1147.
2. Nakajima H, et al. 2000. Eur. J. Immunol. 30:3309.
3. Sivori S. 1999. Eur. J. Immunol. 29:1656.
- Gene ID
- 9437 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD335 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.