- S16013D (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD289, TLR9, Toll-like receptor 9
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
TLR9 is a member of the toll-like receptor family that aids in recognition of pathogen associated molecular patterns (PAMPs). TLR9 recognizes unmethylated CpG sequences in DNA (ie. intracellular bacteria and DNA viruses). TLR9 signals through the MyD88 pathway leading to inflammatory cytokine production, especially production of type I interferons by pDCs.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CD289 (TLR9)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC, FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
S16013D clone can be used for both surface and intracellular detection of TLR9. ICFC compatible with both the intracellular flow cytometric staining and True-Nuclear™ transcription buffer set. Does not work for WB (tested on Daudi cell line).
- Product Citations
AB_2801039 (BioLegend Cat. No. 394805)
AB_2801040 (BioLegend Cat. No. 394806)
TLR9 is expressed by B cells and plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDC).
- TLR9 recognizes unmethylated CpG sequences in DNA.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Bacterial proteins and Toxins, Immuno-Oncology, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Innate Immune Signaling, Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
- Hornung V, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:4531.
- Eaton-Bassiri A, et al. 2004. Infect. Immun. 72:7202.
- Krieg, A. 2007. J. Clin. Invest. 117:1184.
- Gene ID
- 54106 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD289 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
|Purified anti-human CD289 (TLR9)||S16013D||ICFC, FC|
|PE anti-human CD289 (TLR9)||S16013D||ICFC, FC|
|APC anti-human CD289 (TLR9)||S16013D||ICFC, FC|
|FITC anti-human CD289 (TLR9)||S16013D||ICFC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.