- Poly5193 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL34, Interleukin 34, C16orf77
- Goat Polyclonal Ig
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IL-34 is a homodimeric glycoprotein which contains 241 amino acids. IL-34 is expressed in the heart, brain, lung, liver, kidney, thymus, spleen, and other organs. It specifically binds to CD115/M-CSF receptor (CSF-1 receptor or c-Fms) and activates ERK1/2 phosphorylation. The function of IL-34 overlaps with CSF-1 to regulate myeloid lineage differentiation, proliferation, and survival.
Elevated levels of IL-34 are seen in the plasma of rheumatoid arthritis patients, but can be decreased in response to therapy. IL-34 levels are also increased in the serum of cancer patients and associated with poor prognosis.
Mouse IL-34 shares 71% sequence identity with human IL-34 on the amino acid level.
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant mouse IL-34
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
ELISA Detection - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA assay. A concentration of 0.5 µg/ml detection antibody was utilized to generate the example standard curve. It is recommended that the end-user titrate each lot of reagents for optimal performance.
- Application Notes
ELISA Detection: To measure mouse IL-34, this antibody can be used as a detection antibody in sandwich ELISA format, and paired with the LEAF™ purified C054-35 antibody (Cat. No. 147201) as the capture antibody. Recombinant Mouse IL-34 (ELISA Std.) (Cat. No. 577609) can be used as the protein standard.
Note: For testing mouse IL-34 in serum, plasma or cell culture supernatant, BioLegend's LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits (Cat. No. 439107 & 439108) are specially developed and recommended.
AB_2561419 (BioLegend Cat. No. 519303)
Expressed in different tissues, including spleen, heart, brain, lung, liver, kidney, thymus, testes, ovary, small intestine, prostate, and colon
- Regulates myeloid lineage differentiation, proliferation, and survival
- Macrophages, monocytes, and myeloid cells
- CD115/M-CSF receptor (CSF-1 receptor or c-Fms)
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Lin H, et al. 2008. Sciences 320:807.
2. Chihara T, et al. 2010. Cell Death Differ. 17:1917.
3. Wei S, et al. 2010. J. Leuko. Biol. 88:495.
4. Eda H, et al. 2011. Rheumatol 31:1525.
5. Covaleda L, et al. 2010. Virology 397:217.
- Gene ID
- 76527 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-34 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|Biotin anti-mouse IL-34||Poly5193||ELISA Detection|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.