- W17130C (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- EIF4A1, Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 4A1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
EIF4A1 is an ATP-dependent RNA helicase. It can form the eIF4F complex, which is involved in translation initiation by binding with the 5' m7 GTP cap of the mRNA. It could unwind mRNA secondary structure at the 5’ UTR region and lead to the small ribosomal subunit binding and followed scanning of the initiator codon.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Hamster
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human EIF4A1 Peptide (3-19 a.a.) conjugated to KLH
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 0.1 - 0.4 μg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
AB_2810694 (BioLegend Cat. No. 666203)
AB_2810695 (BioLegend Cat. No. 666204)
- Translation initiation
- eIF4 complex
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Proliferation and Viability, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Misfolding and Aggregation, Protein Synthesis, Signal Transduction
- Gene ID
- 1973 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about eIF4A1 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-eIF4A1||W17130C||WB, ICC, IHC-P, IP|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-eIF4A1||W17130C||ICC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.